B2B sales programmes
All-Star Course in B2B Sales
This programme is our most complete standard programme. It contains not only the Modules from all the other programmes, but also the Motivation 360° and Time Management Modules. The extra information of these Modules will support your Salesreps on a business as well as on a personal level, because Motivation is indeed a 360°-concept with which you can motivate not only yourself, but also your customers, family members and colleagues, and Time Management is of course also for a large part Life-Management, and therefore a very important Module in our range.
This B2B Sales Programme consists of the following eight Modules:
- Motivation 360°
- Prospecting, Lead Generation & Networking
- Speaking Body Language
- Pitching with ROI (Return On Investment)
- Long Term Sales
- Profitable Negotiating
- Reading Body Language
- Time Management
128 Training Movies
Once a commercial employee has mastered the techniques of Motivation, he or she can use them to motivate him- or herself, to motivate employees or colleagues and of course also to motivate customers to choose the offer and your company. This training course provides a wide range of practical tools that a B2B sales person can immediately get to work with and that will quickly produce results. Motivation is essentially a very psychological thing and it is not a coincidence that a Sales rep lives 'a life on pupose'. With the knowledge of this Module, it is something the Salesrep can consciously work towards.
Prospecting, Lead Generation & Networking
Prospecting is a tricky subject even for experienced sales people. After following this module, a sales rep can generate new Prospects so much more effectively, especially through his or her knowledge of segmentation and tailoring his or her approach to specific customer segments. Lead Generation can be done at any time (for example also in the Sales rep's private life) and yields the most profitable customers. These customers have cost nothing to marketing and already have confidence from the reference. Those who learn to make contacts easily, for example at networking events, can constantly reap the benefits of this during their entire sales career. This module will be a powerful booster for the inflow of your sales funnel.
Speaking Body Language
Some researchers talk about 50, others about 80% of your communication being determined by your body language. Important enough for every sales person to take a closer look at this subject. Body language is a language that you can learn to 'read' in your customers on the one hand, and on the other hand, as in this Digital Coaching Module, it's something you can learn to 'speak' to your customers. All politicians and media personalities have learned it, and now it is the salesperson's turn. Those who support their message with the right body language come across so much more powerful and reliable to their customers. As such, the result will not be long in coming.
Pitching with ROI (Return On Investment)
Pitching with ROI is a real key module. First you will look for potential customers by networking or prospecting. Then you hope to sell your idea, your product or your services to these prospects and establish a long-term relationship with your new customers. Your pitch will be the key to this. During this pitch, the client will consciously or unconsciously make certain moves and it is up to you to make the right counter moves because, just like in chess, pitching is a very strategic matter that involves a lot of psychology and expertise. In any case, this is a very interesting module for every B2B sales person who wants to present himself strongly to potential clients.
Long Term Sales
This series is specifically aimed at Account Managers and Key Account Managers who want to acquire customers with whom they will be doing business for years to come. It is therefore a typical B2B module in which it will quickly become clear that the relationship, even in this environment, can be of decisive importance, provided that this is consciously worked on. Especially B2B sales people who sometimes feel like a plaything of the circumstances will be able to give more structure to their conversations with customers with this training. Furthermore, a highly personal CRM will ensure friendly and in-depth conversations with customers, which in turn will greatly improve the relationship between the salesperson and the customer.
This module handles negotiating and more specifically, about negotiating in such a way that you also have a maximum return from your negotiations. Companies do not grow from turnover, companies grow from margin. This is something that is still too often overlooked and it is something that you can improve enormously with a good negotiation strategy. To be able to negotiate well, you will need to get to know yourself better, on the one hand, and learn to 'recognise' your negotiating partners, on the other. Once you can do that, it is not so difficult to choose the right strategy. And in negotiating, the strategic approach is almost always the decisive element to walk away from the negotiating table with a profit, an agreement or with a margin.
Reading Body Language
Like any language, body language is a language you can learn to speak as well as read. The big advantage of being able to read body language is that it gives you so much extra information. Information which can be considered 100% reliable, because there is no one who has learned to 'lie' with their body language. The combination of both Body Language Modules (Speaking & Reading Body Language) gives every commercial employee a huge advantage in any negotiation.
The last Module in this series is therefore about Time Management, or, making the most efficient use of your time. It is a training that will interest every employee, because Time Management is also a bit of Life Management and many of the techniques that employees learn in this training will also help them in their private lives to make their time much more profitable. So, what employees learn in this programme are all kinds of strategies that can be used, but also a new way of 'thinking' about time, which ensures that better decisions are made. Once a commercial employee has mastered these skills, he or she will automatically be able to inspire and help other people around them.
And since in business, Time equals Money, this Module has a direct impact on the PROFITABILITY of the Company.
Your SALESTEAM will acquire the KNOWLEDGE through this Programme to, among other things:
- Enormously boost a naturally slightly lower SELF-CONSCIOUSNESS, using the 'turbo' of state management or mood control
- Apply the Pain-Pleasure principle to self-motivation, peer motivation and, most importantly, customer motivation by aligning your business USPs with your customers' Pain or Pleasure preferences
- Know what the SOURCE of Motivation is and how to optimise it
- Transform COLD prospecting into WARM prospecting, which will also result in much less "resistance" to prospecting
- Learn the structure and importance of a good CALL SCRIPT that will be their guide in telephone prospecting
- Learn how to create the IDEAL CONDITIONS for an OPTIMAL sales conversation.
- How to react to conscious and unconscious moves potential customers make when pitching your business
- How to deliver a powerful ELEVATOR Pitch in a matter of minutes
- How to close a Pitch with a powerful CLOSING to achieve maximum ROI on your Pitches
- Start much stronger in the negotiations starting from a well thought-out BATNA
- Characterise themselves as negotiators, as well as their clients, and from this point of view be able to communicate much more effectively in negotiations
- Take cultural differences into account in negotiations, which is vital in international negotiations
- Transform Win-Lose negotiations into Win-Win negotiations that clearly benefit both parties
- Use the right body language to quickly gain the CONFIDENCE of customers
- Avoid to, out of a certain nervousness, use a body language on the stand that would have the opposite effect, i.e., that the salesperson would be perceived as untrustworthy by the customers
- Be able to 'read' customer's body language and already 'know' whether an objection is 'true' or 'fake
- To better prepare and lead his or her customer conversations with the help of a QUESTIONS MATRIX
- Through a very personal PERSONAL CRM, get all customer information to become the property of your Company again
- Get much better at dealing with setbacks, which every Sales rep has to deal with anyway
- Best practices of people who are very good at using their time profitably
- Learn the different ways in which you can plan more effectively and set priorities more easily, because without priorities there is no good Time Management
Some very interesting option modules in this programme are certainly the modules Closing Techniques & Objection Handling
These modules are originally intended for B2C sellers working in High Price Retail and therefore sell valuable goods to private customers. In this Digital Coaching Module, I teach commercial employees to 'close' in a soft but very clear way, and then also to deal with possible objections or purchase hesitations (thinking about it, too expensive, comparing, etc...) from customers. Of course, this is information that is also very interesting for B2B sellersif not for their personal sales situations, then often to help their customers with information on how to sell more smoothly and easily.
In this way, your B2B sales force becomes a valuable source of information for the respective distributors of your products & services.