b2c sales programmes
All-Star Course in B2C Sales
This Programme is our most complete B2C Standard Programme. It contains not only the Modules from all the other programmes, but also the Motivation 360° and Time Management Modules. The extra information of these Modules will support your Salesreps on a business as well as on a personal level, because Motivation is indeed a 360°-concept with which you can motivate not only yourself, but also your customers, family members and colleagues, and Time Management is of course also for a large part Life Management, and therefore a very important Module in our range. In addition, the module 'The Salesgame' in this programme is automatically part of the total package, whereas this practical module is an option in the other programmes.
This B2C Sales Programme consists of the following nine Modules:
- Motivation 360°
- Closing Techniques
- Objection Handling
- Speaking Body Language
- The Salesgame
- Reading Body Language
- Psycho Selling
- Time Management
162 Training movies
Once a commercial employee has mastered the techniques of Motivation, he or she can use them to motivate him- or herself, to motivate employees or colleagues and of course also to motivate customers to choose the offer and your company. This training course provides a wide range of practical tools that a B2B sales person can immediately get to work with and that will quickly produce results. Motivation is essentially a very psychological thing and it is not a coincidence that a Sales rep lives 'a life on pupose'. With the knowledge of this Module, it is something the Salesrep can consciously work towards.
Closing is a tricky subject even for experienced sales people. After following this module, a sales person can close in different ways and especially in a way that comes across as 'smooth' to the customer. Closing, recognising buying signals and anticipating the future (closing without asking the closing question) will belong to the skills of every sales person following this Digital Coaching Module. Those who do not learn to close easily will remain stuck at the level of a quotation provider for their entire sales career. A high score is only reserved for those who learn to 'close' smoothly.
A closing question is followed by a 'yes' or 'an objection'. Objections come in many forms. Just think of objections such as 'thinking about it', 'too expensive', 'compare prices' or 'we never decide the first time'. As a seller, you have two choices. Either you 'buy' the customer's objection (which is very often a 'fake' objection) and 'hope' that the customer will come back the following week. Or you learn how to deal with objections, for example by following this Digital Coaching Module, and then the sale 'begins' the moment the first objection comes to light.
Speaking Body Language
Some researchers talk about 50, others about 80% of your communication being determined by your body language. Important enough for every sales person to take a closer look at this subject. Body language is a language that you can learn to 'read' in your customers on the one hand, and on the other hand, as in this Digital Coaching Module, it's something you can learn to 'speak' to your customers. All politicians and media personalities have learned it, and now it is the salesperson's turn. Those who support their message with the right body language come across so much more powerful and reliable to their customers. As such, the result will not be long in coming.
Before you can sell to customers smoothly, a number of conditions must be met. And not just before you close, but even before you start your working day, your next month or your next year. This module is about creating the ideal conditions to generate maximum sales results. Selling is the highest paid difficult, and the worst paid easy profession in the world. Those who do just a little more than their fellow competitors have the best chance of winning the order. What exactly it is that you have to do, you will learn in this Digital Coaching Module.
This module is about practising the Closing Techniques and Objection Handling modules and it is therefore intended that the Salesrep has already gone through the other Video Courses Closing Techniques, Objection Handling and preferably even the PreSales Module before starting with this module. Everything the Salesrep has learned in those courses will make it so much easier for him or her to close the deal or win the order, provided of course that the theory is also put into practice. And that is where this module 'The Salesgame' can be of great help, as a kind of intermediate step towards the reality with the customers.
Reading Body Language
Like any language, body language is a language you can learn to speak as well as read. The big advantage of being able to read body language is that it gives you so much extra information. Information which can be considered 100% reliable, because there is no one who has learned to 'lie' with their body language. The combination of both Body Language Modules (Speaking & Reading Body Language) gives every commercial employee a huge advantage in any negotiation.
Psychological experiments show time and again that customers tend to make decisions more emotionally (based on feelings) than rationally (based on figures). In this module, the basic principles of psychology are translated into a sales environment. Top authors such as Dan Ariely and Daniel Pink, translated to the day-to-day working environment of the sales person, provide a kind of dynamic that will deliver better results, imperceptibly, but very measurably. This Digital Coaching Module is not only about the psychology of the customers and how their 'thinking' will influence the sale, but also about the psychology of the sales people themselves. With the right way of thinking, the chances of results increase enormously.
The last Module in this series is therefore about Time Management, or, making the most efficient use of your time. It is a training that will interest every employee, because Time Management is also a bit of Life Management and many of the techniques that employees learn in this training will also help them in their private lives to make their time much more profitable. So, what employees learn in this programme are all kinds of strategies that can be used, but also a new way of 'thinking' about time, which ensures that better decisions are made. Once a commercial employee has mastered these skills, he or she will automatically be able to inspire and help other people around them.
And since in business, Time equals Money, this Module has a direct impact on the PROFITABILITY of the Company.
Your SALESTEAM will acquire the KNOWLEDGE through this Programme to, among other things:
- Enormously boost a naturally slightly lower SELF-CONSCIOUSNESS, using the 'turbo' of state management or mood control
- Apply the Pain-Pleasure principle to self-motivation, peer motivation and, most importantly, customer motivation by aligning your business USPs with your customers' Pain or Pleasure preferences
- Know what the SOURCE of Motivation is and how to optimise it
- Ask for the order in a gentle and respectful, but also very clear way
- Know during the conversation, by applying a 'trial close', whether a possible sale is possible today
- Already know within the first 10 minutes, thanks to the 'starting technique', whether the criteria are met to sell to these customers today
- Know WHY it is so important to learn and use these closing techniques effectively
- HOW they can anticipate to OBJECTIONS such as 'thinking about it, 'too expensive', 'a better price elsewhere' or an objection such as 'comparing prices'.
- Use the 'isolation technique' to immediately know whether an objection is a 'true' or a 'fake' objection
- Take the different PERCEPTUAL POSITIONS (Salesman, Customer & Observer) in order to create more 'understanding' regarding the sales process
- Get to know the importance of using the ISOLATION TECHNIQUE, because without using this technique, The Sales Game can never be won
- Create an AUTOMATISM in dealing with objections, by regularly playing The Sales Game with colleagues
- Set SMART Sales Targets and Objectives
- Know the ART of asking questions
- Active listen and create "rapport" between the Salesrep and the customers
- 'Anchor' an ideal sales mood by means of auditory, visual & kinaesthetic anchors and by adjusting the 'internal dialogue' (selftalk)
- Use the right body language to quickly gain the CONFIDENCE of customers
- Avoid to, out of a certain nervousness, use a body language on the stand that would have the opposite effect, i.e., that the salesperson would be perceived as untrustworthy by the customers
- Be able to 'read' the body language of customers and already 'know' by doing so whether an objection is 'true' or 'fake'.
- Use the 6 basic Psychological principles, be able to offer in a way that is almost irresistible to customers
- Position oneself 'optimistically' in the work environment, which will have a very strong effect on the company's results
- Get much better at dealing with setbacks, which every Sales rep has to deal with anyway
- Best practices of people who are very good at using their time profitably
- Learn the different ways in which you can plan more effectively and set priorities more easily, because without priorities there is no good Time Management